Thursday, October 25, 2012

Klassic Kraft Kollection by TealBluCrafter

All these Roses have been handmade by me
and I'm extremely proud of them. They are
currently being made for Cathie, owner of
the Etsy.com Shoppe...Discount Paper Crafts.
Klassic Kraft Kollection is an original
 name specific to these flowers.
It took me a long time to make them and even
longer to respectively name them.
My flowers are not allowed to be copied onto anyone's
blog unless you contact me first. This is
to protect my hard work and your interest
as well. Thank you so so much for passing
by and please leave me a comment...I LOVE
TO READ THEM...Until the next time darlings...
Love Laura I. Gonzalez
***TealBluCrafter***




5 comments:

  1. I knew you would....had to take out the HV G45 papers and wow...whatta difference...probably the best paper EVER to work with! I'll keep you posted...hey send me your phone through a PM okay....I'd love to text you and keep in contact closer to you outside our YT and Blog world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your flowers, they are amazing. Thanks for all the tutorials to help us make our own flowers. Have a wonderful day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello there mslizzgator (luv the name!)...THANK YOU so much for commenting on my flowers....they take quite a bit a work but come out very nice so thanks again...if there's any specific color you'd like to see just let me know. I know I've been out for few days without the blogging but I'm trying to catch today so again...THANK YOU for stopping by and I hope to see you soon :-) (((HUGS))) Laura

      Delete
  3. Very pretty. I love the small ones.

    ReplyDelete