Thursday, October 18, 2012

Sweet Little Roses

I know I haven't posted anything in a few days....sorry girls :-(
I hope these lovely flowers....Roses....will make up for it as I
LOVE LOVE LOVE making these with the EK Success
Retro Flower Punch (xtra sm, sm, & med) and some of
my homemade glimmer mists...Sunshine & Lollipop! I did
post a tutorial a while ago on my YT channel...Mini
Pink Rose Tutorial...so go check it out as I had lots of
fun making those pretty flowers for you all! They are going
on a card for a challenge I'm in and as soon as I'm done with
that card I'm definitely going to post it for you all to see!
Until Then Girls....Love Laura I. Gonzalez
***TealBluCrafter***
 Oh Yeah...one last thing....how bout that pretty
delicate little two-toned yellow & pink rose in the
middle? What you you think? If you're seeing this post
right now, I'd really appreciate your feedback as I'm
testing two colors for one rose....lets' see how that
turns out...(((HUGS))) Laura

 


1 comment:

  1. It was nice to see you making these cute flowers during your Ustream show. Two color roses are very nice! Like them very much :)

    ReplyDelete