Tuesday, October 9, 2012

First Posting....More Coming Soon.....

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking a look at my new blog! This is my 1st attempt at this whole blogging business so I hope it goes well. I plan to use this blog as a daily stop for my creations, all papercrafting projects, altered pieces and all other wonderful doodads that I'll be working on. I'll try to post everyday something new or my current creation as YouTube is my inspiration for so many things! It's literally an EXPLOSION of tons of awesome new friends, ideas, swaps, challenges....I SIMPLY LOVE IT! Look for me on there....I'm known as the TealBluCrafter, so please stop by my channel and show me some love! Subscribe if you like, leave a comment...no negativity please....and also rate my work and give me your opinion on all that I do....I love reading all your comments so please keep leaving them! I really want this to work out for me and all my creative goals....lets see how we can do this....HERE WE GOOOOOOOO......

(((HUGS))) Laura I. Gonzalez

No comments:

Post a Comment