Tuesday, October 9, 2012

My Handmade Flowers

Hello again ladies....what a wonderful way to start blogging....WITH FLOWERS RIGHT! Here is an assortment of paper & fabric flowers....more paper though....for you to all look through and tell me what you think! If you're coming over to visit me from the wonderful world of YouTube, then you've probably seen these before. Either way, I love to create flowers with all my paper punches and Cricut Cartridges. Nine times outta ten though I mostly use the EK Success large & medium Retro Flower Punch combo and I can't seem to get enough out of those two...it's like an obession!!! So I hope you all like them and again....leave me your comments and suggestions. When it comes to making flowers, suggestions, ideas, and opinions really do matter because it's my number one favorite item to make....I NEVER TIRE OF MAKING FLOWERS! Thanks again for looking.....

(((HUGS))) Laura I. Gonzalez
TealBluCrafter












TealBluCrafter

4 comments:

  1. love that your doing a blog. love all the projects youv'e shown. you go girly! xoxox ~josie~

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT......great Blog girl will keep this on my list and check in daily.
    Hugs... great job

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girlfriend! Loving you blog...came by to show my girl some love. =) Abrazos, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Flores bellisimas Laurita! Nice blog :) Hugs, Irene

    ReplyDelete