Wednesday, October 10, 2012

My Daily Check-In...

Good Morning Ladies & Gents....it's a typical New England Fall day here in Massachusetts....grey skies, damp, misty morning....Grrrrrrrrrrr....where's my SUNSHINE???? So today I am finishing up the last(one left!) of my Vintage Romance Postcards for my friend, Ronisuescrapper on YouTube and then the 3 boxes will be mailed out this weekend. You'd think as the host of this swap I'd be the 1st one done but that didn't happen....OPPS! What can I say....things happen and I am very grateful for these ladies....BeadyBomBom1, Caliscrapper1, and Ronisuescrapper. They've been waiting patiently for their postcards so THANK YOU GIRLS! YOUR PATIENCE IS A BLESSING TO ME! And then I'm off to start my ATC and 3 Art Tiles for Turquesadot's (Evy) Challenge, which I've never done before so let's see how that goes. Of course I'll post pictures as I go along so I can show you all my progress. I really like blogging...it lets' me check in with everyone on a daily basis without having to post a video, which is helpful and timesaving. I LOVE posting videos on YouTube but doing a video takes time and blogging takes a few minutes so I look forward to doing this alot more often then I thought. Well, I hope everyone's day goes well....it's 10:17am EST, so it's still coffee time for me. Well anytime of the day is coffee time for me....YOU NEED NO REASON AT ALL TO MAKE A FRESH POT OF COFFEE...and if you're lucky while you're brewing it, a friend will stop by and you both can share....YUMMY! Don't forget to try Bailey's French Vanilla coffee creamer...it's non-alcoholic (of course...wink wink) and it's super creamy and sweet! You'll love it and like me you'll be hooked once you've tasted it! Okay, I think I'm done blogging and babbling...but I've been told that you all love my babbling so I guess I'll never stop babbling...LOL! So with a smile on my face and a positive attitude in hand I will face the challenges of my day. Thank you all for stopping by and if you're reading this right now...God Bless You.

(((HUGS))) and Crafty Love....Laura I. Gonzalez
TealBluCrafter

No comments:

Post a Comment