Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Randomness....Non-Crafty Post...Read & Enjoy

I'm looking outside and hearing the rain fall and the cars pass by at like 100mph....DUDE MAN, SLOWWWWWWW DOWNNNNNNN! On days like this I like to just nap and rest. I've been through alot it seems and can't sleep very well at night. Actually, come to think about it I don't sleep regardless so somehow by closing my eyes for a bit I tend to wake up a bit more rested and relaxed....ready for round two you could say, right! My 9yr old son, Nathaniel, doesn't come home for another 3 hours....it's 1:00pm EST right now. And I guess I can use these next 2-3 hours to do many things....some laundry, clean up the living room and my crafting area, the wonderful morning mess of the kitchen, etc.... But right now...at this very second my pillow and my warm blankets, along with the sound of the rain falling seem to be a much better choice. See, I told you I like to talk and in this case this is one of those random blog sessions. How wonderful it is to express myself and know that someone will read this and perhaps take note and follow me....here's to a new world of blogging and more random thoughts. You know, not every post will be a crafty one...and not every post will be randomness. But I can compromise on both and I like it so here's to more blogging and hopefully the rain will keep falling....have a good afternoon ladies and gents....

(((HUGS))) Laura I. Gonzalez 1:09pm EST
TealBluCrafter

3 comments:

  1. You are so cute Laura! We all need times of random talking :) Whether we read it here or watch you on YT it's always so nice to know of you. Hugs, Irene

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so happy to see you as one of my followers! Do you have a blog so that I may return the kind favor? I love writing, or in this case, typing about my daily doings....a blog is like a diary, right! So I am going to take advantage of this golden chance and really share all that is me...thank you so much for reading my randomness...I really appreciate your friendship Irene...God Bless You...Love Laurita :-)

      Delete
    2. I do have a blog that I created last month and trying to get more involved in it: http://ireneluciacrafts.blogspot.com/

      I don't have followers yet, as I have not really promoted it in YouTube. Will see. Love, Irene

      Delete