Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Prep Video 1: ATC & Matching ART TILES

Good Evening To All....this is my 1st round of pictures that will showcase my process on creating my 1st ATC (Artist Trading Card) and a set of 3 Art Tiles. I'm participating in Turquesadot's Challenge on YouTube as she celebrates earning 300 subscribers...CONGRATS EVY! So when she reached out to me asking if I'd join her challenge I became super excited as I've never done these before and I've been dying to try out my new stamps, Gesso, and some Glossy Accents! I hope you enjoy and I'd appreciate your comments every step of the way....ENJOY AND TAKE CARE...

Until Soon....(((HUGS))) Laura I. Gonzalez
TealBluCrafter

Prep: Cut #6, 2"x2" medium
weight chipboard squares, adhereing
them w/your choice of adhesive, and then
filing them down with an emery board or block.



No comments:

Post a Comment