Friday, October 12, 2012

Happy Friday Blogging

Okay so this week was rough...very rough. But I have to remember that "This too shall pass" and it has so now lets tend to more happy stuff. So what are YOU up to this weekend? Anything new? Going somewhere? Are you getting away from it all? Tag sales, dinner out with the family, hot date, cleaning & catching up? Let me know and share with me! I am headed to the post office tomorrow morning, God permitting of course, to mail out the 2nd installment of my Stamp DeStash along with a few small boxes of RAKS....Random Act of Kindness as I've been the awesome recipient of seveal of those in the past few weeks. I just purchased my first 4G Smart Phone last week and I get unlimited Rhapsody downloads and since I'm child of the 80's and early 90's, I LOVE Freestyle! Not alot of people "get it" when it comes to that type of music but those of us who do LOVE IT! So I'm listening, as I bop and type LOL...to MicMac Original Freestyle! Ahhhhh, the teenage memories these songs stir up in my heart...1st kiss, 1st boyfriend...Uhhhh TMI right...LOL! Okay so now that I'm just happy blogging and crafting and listening to some awesome music I'll let you all go and I hope you all enjoy your weekend regardless of what you do...

Love Always...Laura I. Gonzalez
TealBluCrafter

1 comment:

  1. Love music from the 80's. Oh it take me back to a better time. Keep rocking on girl. Love ya....Hugs...Crystle

    ReplyDelete